Friday, March 14, 2008

Granger

This conference is a lot like when your almost old enough to drive. It seems so cool, you can't wait, you've promised yourself that this day wouldn't blow. But after you drive for a few weeks it's old business.

Granger, a gorgeous campus, wonderful building, but I'm not that impressed with the "Maximizing Media". It's more like "How to start media in your Church" The only thing that I can actually walk away from is the Adobe After Effects class. It is SLIGHTLY informative, but it's nothing I couldn't of found out after a few hours of fiddling around.

They tried, and I want to give them credit... but it feels like the day I found out Santa wasn't real.

1 comment:

Ratcliffe said...

That sucks. It seems you always take a chance going to those kind of things.